The Samsung A52 is a mid-range smartphone that offers improved capabilities in terms of its processor and camera. If you’re someone who values a good camera phone, then the A52 is definitely worth considering. Samsung has equipped this phone with 4 rear cameras, including a 64MP main lens, 12MP ultra-wide lens, 5MP macro lens, and depth sensors. Additionally, the selfie camera features a clear 32MP lens with a bokeh effect. What’s impressive is that this smartphone also comes with Optical Image Stabilization (OIS), allowing for smoother and sharper photos and videos even in low-light conditions.
One of the standout features of the A52’s camera is its Night Mode. This feature allows you to capture more light in dark environments, resulting in brighter photos. However, when compared to Google Camera’s Night Sight feature, it may not be as bright. Nonetheless, when combined with the Astrophotography feature, the A52 can capture truly amazing night photos. For even better photo quality, you can try using the Google Camera app, commonly known as ‘GCAM’.
Google Camera is a camera app developed by Google specifically for their Pixel smartphones. Many people admire the capabilities of this app as it not only captures beautiful photos but also offers advanced features that enhance the capabilities of the mobile phone camera. Here are some of the features of Google Camera:
1. Night Sight: The Night Sight feature can be found in the list of modes under the shutter button in the Google Camera app. When enabled, GCAM uses AI interpolation to enhance the details captured by the phone’s camera in low-light conditions.
2. Astrophotography: Google Camera also offers an Astrophotography mode that allows you to capture stunning photos of the night sky. When you point your device at the night sky for a few seconds, this feature is automatically activated. It is recommended to use a tripod and minimize exposure to urban lights for the best results.
3. Long Exposure: The Long Exposure feature allows you to create stunning motion blur effects in your photos. By selecting the Long Exposure mode in the Camera app and holding the phone steady for a few seconds, you can capture moving objects with a blurred effect while keeping still objects in focus.
4. Portrait Mode: This mode keeps foreground objects in focus while blurring the background, creating a professional-looking photo. You can make additional adjustments to the shot, such as depth, blur level, and focus point, using the editing options.
5. Top Shot: The Top Shot feature allows you to capture up to 10 photos per second by holding down the shutter button. Google Camera automatically selects the best photos based on factors like sharpness, brightness, and interesting moments.
6. HDR+: HDR+ is a feature that combines multiple images to create a well-exposed photo with enhanced dynamic range. This feature ensures that both bright and dark areas of the image are properly exposed.
These are just a few of the many cool features available in Google Camera (GCAM) that can enhance your photography experience. If you’re interested in trying out GCAM on your Samsung A52, A70, A71, or A72, you can download one of the versions suitable for your phone from SukaKepo.com. There are customized versions available, developed by BSG and Greatness.
To install GCAM on your Samsung phone, follow these steps:
1. Go to the Home screen and open the My Files app.
2. Navigate to the Internal Storage and then the Downloads directory.
3. Find the downloaded GCAM APK file and tap on it to initiate the installation.
4. If this is your first time installing an APK via My Files, you may receive a warning about installing apps from unknown sources. Tap on “Settings” and enable the “Allow from this source” option.
5. Once enabled, try installing the GCAM APK again.
6. After the installation is complete, launch Google Camera and grant all necessary permissions.
7. You can now start taking photos using the Google Camera app and explore its various features. If you’re not satisfied with the results, you can try using a configuration file.
To install a configuration file on GCAM, follow these steps:
1. Download the appropriate configuration file for your GCAM version (BSG Gcam Config or Gcam Greatness Config).
2. Open My Files and navigate to the Internal Storage.
3. Create a new folder named “GCam” and open it.
4. Inside the “GCam” folder, create another folder called “Configs8”.
5. Place the downloaded config XML file into the “Configs8” folder.
6. Open the Google Camera app and tap on the area between the shutter button and the image preview. This will bring up the Config menu.
7. Tap on “Restore” or “Load” to select and apply the config file.
8. The Gcam config is now installed on your Samsung phone, and you can compare the results to see if it improves your photos.
These are the steps to download and install GCAM on Samsung A52, A70, A71, and A72 smartphones. Hopefully, using GCAM will enhance the quality of your mobile phone photos.